A recent perusal of some of the radio blogs (some of which are linked on my blog) shows a disturbing trend. Lately I've noticed an increase of blatantly false information being disseminated by people who have chosen to oppose experimental broadcasting.
Crotchety hams, trolls and other digital malingerers have taken it upon themselves to declare that "the FCC is 'reviewing' part 15 (the regulations that govern low power radio) and other assorted nonsense.
Apparently deeply perturbed by the new opportunities inexpensive electronic technology provides to today's broadcast experimenter, these troglodytes are out to stop us from having fun. Don’t let this mental masturbation deter you from enjoying our hobby!
So what's an experimental broadcaster to do?
Read more at My Baloney has a First Name… Part 2
Low Power Radio on Amazon
Low Power Radio on Amazon.com
Get on the Air with One Click, Buy a Transmitter Bundle from Amazon.comMany hobbyists agree that the F-S variable power 0.1 to 0.5 W FM Transmitter is one of the best transmitters for the price. Add the convenience of a selection of premium quality accessories and you can literally be on the air with a single click.
Connect your antenna to the transmitter with your included ultra low-loss (55.4 db/100m), 8 mm diameter, rugged class 8D broadcasting cable and add your programming with the included 6 foot heavy duty stereo audio cable.
Necessary adapters are included, too - a simple and cost-effective solution to increase your range, minimize signal loss and maximize your broadcasting enjoyment.
Peace of mind with the lifetime warranty.
Check out these reviews from real users:
• "All components of the bundle are high quality."
• "The Rangebooster antenna definitely extends the range"
• "Signal goes through brick-metal buildings and embankments as if they were not there"
• "The transmitter unit defaults to .1 watts which is how I've been using it."
• "I am able to get more range with the external antenna"
• "Set up was so easy. The sound quality was awesome. I love this transmitter!"
• "The transmitter works well given I am out in the 'bush' away from town"
• "Worked great right out of the box. Very pleased!!"
• "It is a very compact and easy to use transmitter with impressive stereo fidelity"
So quit wishing and waiting, quit struggling with inferior approaches and “Git er dun!”
Click below to order direct from Amazon.com
Bundle Deal #1: F-S 0.1 - 0.5 Watt Long Range FM Transmitter, RangeBooster 2.0 Professional Grade Antenna Kit, Broadcasting and Audio Cables ($300 value!), now only $179.96
Bundle Deal #2: 0.5 W Fail-Safe Long Range FM Transmitter FS CZH-05B + Rangemax 1.0 Antenna ($200 value!), now only $150.00
Bundle Deal #3: Fail-Safe 0.5 W Long Range FM Transmitter + 1/4 Wave GP Antenna Kit ($200 value!), now only $149.95
Power Blaster Bundle Deal #4: Fail-Safe RangeStud 15 WATT FM Transmitter + RangeMax Professional Grade Antenna ($400 value!), now only $345.95!