Please to be enjoying this comprensive white paper from Dr. Jack Gittings, foremost broadcast electronics expert, PhD from Standford, former chief hardware engineer at Cisco and professor at Stanford, who tells us that:
The objective of limited area broadcasting is different from conventional commercial broadcast applications.
Instead of trying to cover the maximum area possible, limited areas are chosen and a broadcast signal is focused on them.
In the United States the FCC has defined limited area broadcast methods and limits under Part 15 of its Rules, which do not require either a license or notification for operation.
Enjoy the remaining 2000 or so words here: White Paper on Limited Area Broadcasting
Is limited area broadcasting in your future?
Low Power Radio on Amazon
Low Power Radio on Amazon.com
Get on the Air with One Click, Buy a Transmitter Bundle from Amazon.comMany hobbyists agree that the F-S variable power 0.1 to 0.5 W FM Transmitter is one of the best transmitters for the price. Add the convenience of a selection of premium quality accessories and you can literally be on the air with a single click.
Connect your antenna to the transmitter with your included ultra low-loss (55.4 db/100m), 8 mm diameter, rugged class 8D broadcasting cable and add your programming with the included 6 foot heavy duty stereo audio cable.
Necessary adapters are included, too - a simple and cost-effective solution to increase your range, minimize signal loss and maximize your broadcasting enjoyment.
Peace of mind with the lifetime warranty.
Check out these reviews from real users:
• "All components of the bundle are high quality."
• "The Rangebooster antenna definitely extends the range"
• "Signal goes through brick-metal buildings and embankments as if they were not there"
• "The transmitter unit defaults to .1 watts which is how I've been using it."
• "I am able to get more range with the external antenna"
• "Set up was so easy. The sound quality was awesome. I love this transmitter!"
• "The transmitter works well given I am out in the 'bush' away from town"
• "Worked great right out of the box. Very pleased!!"
• "It is a very compact and easy to use transmitter with impressive stereo fidelity"
So quit wishing and waiting, quit struggling with inferior approaches and “Git er dun!”
Click below to order direct from Amazon.com
Bundle Deal #1: F-S 0.1 - 0.5 Watt Long Range FM Transmitter, RangeBooster 2.0 Professional Grade Antenna Kit, Broadcasting and Audio Cables ($300 value!), now only $179.96
Bundle Deal #2: 0.5 W Fail-Safe Long Range FM Transmitter FS CZH-05B + Rangemax 1.0 Antenna ($200 value!), now only $150.00
Bundle Deal #3: Fail-Safe 0.5 W Long Range FM Transmitter + 1/4 Wave GP Antenna Kit ($200 value!), now only $149.95
Power Blaster Bundle Deal #4: Fail-Safe RangeStud 15 WATT FM Transmitter + RangeMax Professional Grade Antenna ($400 value!), now only $345.95!